Perfect for rustic settings
Embleton Place Card Holders are perfect for boho, rustic and country themed weddings. In addition to being a perfect choice for barn and farm weddings, it looks totally at home in tepees, marquees and village halls.
Ideas & Inspiration for using our Embelton Place Card Holder
- Use as a base for displaying centrepieces and decorate with flower arrangements, foliage
- In addition, use groups of tealights or larger lanterns to add romantic candlelight
- Create romantic woodland themed tablescapes with our log slices and other natural elements, such as our giant pine cones and moss.
- For a rustic luxe look, add flashes of reflected light with metallic vases and mercury glass candle holders, arranged in groups.
- Dress cake tables with a group of log slice and use to display cakes and treats
- Finally, top with three equally spaced runners, laid front to back and draped to the floor at the front. Tie the hanging sections with ribbon or decorate
with flowers or foliage
- To get the country look for your cake table, use our Kielder log slice cake stand which is cut from a huge hunk of sustainable cedar
- In addition, why not use our Embleton place card holders, cut from slices of fir trees to display guests names
- Our Cragside table numbers are stencilled onto wood slices are the perfect partner so see our table numbers
- Belsay table planner is a wooden country gate, with optional antlers on the top. Display guests names in moss frames, hanging from mismatched knobs
- See our mason ‘fire fly’ jars filled with tiny copper wired fairylights
- Our Spruce mercury glass tealight holders take their style details for pine cones and are perfect companions to this look
- We’ve taken little chunks of silver birch logs to make or Cameron tealight holders, hollowed them out and put a love heart opening in the front to reveal the light